Happy Business development programmes for a more productive team
Research shows that happier employees and teams = more efficiency, productivity and success.
Yes, you probably already knew that without research telling you so. But nowadays, in the age of start-ups and when more and more choose to become self-employed, there is much more awareness around this topic.
More businesses, companies and organisations aim to create a more positive impact on the world while attracting (and keeping!) the best people, minds and skills for the job. They rightly understand that the older business models no longer work, and that in these modern times, the work and business world is about putting people first – both customers as well as employees.
When your team is happier, they are more productive, more engaged, motivated and loyal. They enjoy doing their work. This means better ideas, better products and services, and better relationships with your customers. Of course, having better looked-after customers is what you want. Happy clients will keep coming back to you and will also keep spreading the word, resulting in more business. Creating and maintaining a Happy Business environment which empowers your team and gives them a sense of well-being, purpose and job satisfaction can push you forward, help you grow and lead you and your business or organisation onto the next level, becoming more successful and more profitable.
Why use hypnotherapy for Happy Business development?
Both hypnotherapy and the Sedona Method™ are invaluable tools for your business development. Success is a state of mind. Your mind is like a computer, only much superior. If your computer has harmful files or windows and programmes that are running in the background, it won’t function properly. It will become slow, some functions won’t perform, it will have less memory and processing capabilities and the system will overwhelm or even crash.
In the same way, if your mind has any harmful ‘files’ or is running programmes that are not useful or necessary, it won’t function as it could and will be far less productive. When your mind is free of these, you will be thinking more clearly and quickly, acting more decisively, and feeling calm, focused and in control no matter what business or personal challenges you may be facing. You will be able to change habitual patterns of thought, feeling and behaviour that prevent you or your team from achieving your best and enjoying your goals.
Meditation and Mindfulness are already being used globally in businesses at the top of their game. The benefits of meditation for health, creativity and productivity have been widely documented. Hypnosis is very similar to meditation, only in many ways it can be even better and more effective, as it’s more directed, specific, focused and faster working.
And the Sedona Method™?
Researchers from Harvard University and The State University of New York call the Sedona Method™ an outstanding technique “for its simplicity, efficiency, absence of questionable concepts and rapidity of observable results.”
So how exactly will you gain from Happy Business development?
Here are just some of the areas that can be addressed:
- Be calm, effective and stress-free, even when working under pressure. Using hypnosis and the Sedona Method for Happy Business development you will learn tools to help you eliminate stress or overwhelm. Find out more on stress and stress related health issues.
- Build and maintain positive and productive relationships. You will learn how to relate with more ease, self-confidence, assertiveness and effectiveness with yourself, your team members as well as with your customers and potential business partners.We are all selling ourselves and our ideas in every interaction with others. With better understanding of your own and others’ language and needs you will build better communication, networking and negotiation skills. This will help you gain more clients and more business, close more deals, and increase your team’s sense of motivation and satisfaction.You will learn how to dissolve conflict; remaining calm, clear, focused and positive. You will stop seeking others’ approval, build confidence and self-assurance while remaining open to further learning and development. This will enable you to welcome other team members’ views while clarifying your own, and to see the bigger picture more easily when approaching new or challenging projects. Find out more about relationships.
- Manage time better. You will learn to function with the inner feeling of having all the time you need, getting things done more quickly and easily, remaining focused and alert.
- Achieve goals more easily. You will be able to take the stress, pressure and any fear as well as disappointment out of the goals process. You will set and achieve your goals more easily and quickly, letting go of any underlying subconscious resistances, blocks, conflicts, doubts and beliefs that might be standing in your way.
- Develop public speaking and performance skills. You will let go of any fear or anxieties, boost confidence, focus and clarity. Being able to speak and present your ideas effectively and engage the listeners is crucial for any professional and business development goals.
- Develop better leadership skills. Along with better communication, you will have tools and better understanding of driving positive performance from your team, motivation and job satisfaction. Having your team learn these skills, you will have a powerful force driving your business forward.
- Develop creativity. You will learn how to access and unblock your and your team’s creative potential, problem solving, and bring about thinking outside the box and game-changing ideas.
- Build resilience. Stay calm, positively focused and motivated, even when facing challenges, difficult situations or people, events or systems that are beyond your control. You will have the skills to keep your mind clear, disregard unnecessary disruptive thoughts or feelings and to come up with creative solutions keeping in mind the bigger picture.
- Create team-spirit. With better communication skills between them, a shared vision and values and increased motivation to achieve your company’s goals, your team will be far more productive working together. They will each be making more of a contribution to the cause. They will be providing each other with more support, inspiration and will be coming up with more creative and constructive action plans. Make the best of bringing those minds together!
- Address any health related issues you or your team members might have that are affecting their quality of work or may even be a burden financially, including stress, smoking, anxiety, sleep problems and more.
Enjoy you work! People who enjoy what they do, do more. If they enjoy their work, they work smarter and harder, and will see better results. Businesses thrive when people thrive. More and more people are becoming disillusioned with their jobs, which may pay the bills but leave them feeling stressed, unhappy and unfulfilled. Work is where most people spend most of their time, or what they spend most of their time on. Having a negative or resistant attitude to work may have been the norm or accepted in the past. But having a passion and motivation for work is no longer seen as some sort of luxury. It is a necessity for any business wanting to grow and be successful.
Love what you do!
Next: would you like to get in touch to discuss your business goals and how you can achieve them, find out more about programmes on offer or arrange for me to speak at one of your events?