By using hypnotherapy and Sedona Method techniques for your business development, you can learn how to easily drop any uncomfortable, unwanted or limiting emotions, thoughts or beliefs on the spot, as well as how to issue new and useful instructions to your mind, or to the ‘operating systems’. Our mind is like a computer, only much superior.
As you free yourself of any open as well as harmful or unuseful ‘files’ and ‘programmes’, you will be thinking more clearly and quickly, acting more decisively, and feeling calm, focused and in control no matter what business or personal challenges you may be facing.
You will be able to let go of any habitual patterns of thought, feeling and behaviour that prevent you or your staff from achieving and enjoying your goals.
This will allow any team to easily move into a much higher level of efficiency, productivity and creativity while increasing each team member’s sense of well-being and job satisfaction.
So how exactly can hypnosis and the Sedona Method help my business development?
- How to be calm, effective and stress-free, even when working under pressure, deadlines or systems that are beyond your control. Using the Sedona Method you will also learn how to eliminate this stress on the spot and at its root cause, so that specific situations you might find stressful become less and less stressful over time. Find out more on stress and stress related health issues.
- How to build and maintain positive and productive relationships. You will learn how to relate with more ease, self-confidence and effectiveness with yourself, your team members and everyone else at the company.
We are all selling ourselves and our ideas in every interaction with others. You will learn how to go from “win-lose” to “win-win” when engaged in communicating important ideas to others, how to dissolve conflict on the spot, how to remain calm, clear, focused and positive, how to stop seeking others approval; building confidence and self-assurance while remaining open to further learning and development. This will also enable you to embrace other team members’ points of view without losing your own, allowing you to see the big picture more easily when approaching new or challenging projects. Find out more on relationships.
- How to manage time better. You will learn to function with the inner feeling of having all the time in the world getting things done more quickly and easily, remaining focused and alert.
- How to achieve goals more easily. You will take the stress, pressure and any fear as well as disappointment out of the goals setting process, achieving them more easily and quickly. You will be able to let go of any underlying subconscious resistances, blocks, conflicts and beliefs that might be standing in your way.
- How to develop your presentation and performance skills; by letting go of any fear or anxieties, boosting confidence, focus and clarity.
- How to develop creativity: you will learn how to access and unblock your and your team’s full creative potential.
- You can address any health related issues your team members might have that are affecting the quality of thier work, as well as quitting smoking. Using the Sedona Method and hypnosis, you and your team will have the tools to motivate yourself, to take action as well as to make any important changes that are needed for your business as well as for members’ personal lives that might affect these.
- You will enjoy much higher levels of productivity; be more focused, alert, calm, motivated and effective even when under pressure.
Researchers from Harvard University and The State University of New York call the Sedona Method an outstanding technique “for its simplicity, efficiency, absence of questionable concepts and rapidity of observable results.”
Next: would you like to get in touch to discuss your business goals and how you can achieve them, find out more about programmes on offer or arrange for me to speak at one of your events?